Why Choose US?
- We are Licensed, Bonded, and Liability Insured
- We are an A+ Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau
- We are a member of the local Chamber of Commerce
- Our pricing is hard to beat “apples to apples”
- We are not going to Price Gouge our customers!
- This is NOT our “side job” we ONLY do Epoxy flooring; we don’t steam clean carpets, landscape, or other main sources of business.
- In business since 2002 – not a fly by night Company, we average 8+ garages a week and have three full time crews.
- We are a family run business - all installers are family members.
- We are not a franchise company.
- We attend the World of Concrete in Vegas annually and we’re always looking for the best products on the market today. We use primer coat (many competitors skip this), 100% solid epoxy (Industrial – not a Home Depot DIY kit), offer the most popular chips combinations on the market and most important is the final coat – we use Polyurea – most expensive clear coat – no yellowing, bubbling and strongest on the market. See FAQ section for more details.
- When choosing a Company check for valid Contractors License - check here
- Is it a valid license?
- How long have they been in business?
We've noticed many new competitors with bogus license information or touting they've been in business for many years - although just started business. Look at how many Yelp reviews as an indicator as well.
Some of our new competitors have actually "cut and pasted" information from this website to their website including pricing and other information.
Why do I get quotes much higher in price?
- If you’re getting quotes from National chains then chances are you’re going to pay at least 20%-30% more for the same exact floor! They pay additional advertising cost, sales commission & other overhead that we don’t pay!
- Other companies like to “Nickel & Dime” we DON'T, our pricing is listed and includes concrete repair and most importantly the stem wall – our competition charges hundreds extra. Satisfaction is our first priority. With your installation, you will receive a LIFETIME warranty on installation and labor. This is backed by a warranty from the product manufacturer.